PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 12, 2019

Cheap Leggings (LuLaRoe Hack)



Whoa y'all! Spring break is here!!

There are so many things I am looking forward to this week and the first one is slipping into some leggings!

I don't know about you, but I never bought into the LuLaRoe craze. No way was I ever going to spend so much money on leggings.

My sister bought me a pair and I will admit, they were so buttery soft I wore them any chance I had. Still, no way I was forking over that much cash for the latest pyramid scheme no matter what!

And I didn't...

I have found the most amazing leggings at Walmart. They are $5.97 a pair and they are just as soft as LuLaRoe. Walmart updates the styles regularly and even had a great variety out at St. Patrick' day.



Seriously, aren't these cute?

Go....NOW!

No comments: