PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Orton-Gillingham Inspired Resources

This past November, I was fortunate enough to be selected for an Orton-Gillingham training. This was a partnership with the VDOE, Virginia Tech, and an OG fellow, Dawn Nieman. It was by far the absolute best training I have ever received and I could not wait to get back to school and start implementing it with my intervention students. Guess what??? They love it too and I have seen so much growth in their reading and spelling! I received all of the materials I needed in order to implement the approach with my students but I still wanted some interactive anchor charts, notebook pages, and sorts and games I could also use with my students.
I am so excited to announce that I have almost completed my first Phonics Pack. Vowel Teams Phonics Pack: AI and AY version will be available April 13, 2019! In the meantime, I have added some freebies fro the pack to my TPT store. You can get to my store quickly by clicking the tpt button on the right side! If you find the freebies useful, please leave me some kind feedback and consider purchasing the entire pack on April 13, 2019! The entire pack will be 50% off for the first 48 hours!
What type of phonics program does your district use?

No comments: