PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Keeping Their Engagement During Test Prep



Are you looking for a fun way to keep your kiddos engaged during test prep? It is just a few days away from Spring Break here and I was desperate to figure out a way to keep them motivated up until the last minute.

Then, I happened to stumble upon the review game called Stinky Feet! OMG! Why have I not found this sooner?

Stinky Feet is just about the most fun review game I have come across in my life and it was a hit with all of the reading intervention groups that I see.



Today, I used SOL Word Analysis and Word Reference Task Cards to practice and review the word study strands here in Virginia. They were especially helpful because they included TEI items.

Tomorrow, we will use some Virginia SOL practice passages.

Be sure to check out my TPT store here for some Orton-Gillingham inspired Freebies from my upcoming Vowel Teams Phonics Pack {ai and ay} that will launch on April 13, 2019!

Vowel Teams Phonics Pack {ai and ay}will be 50% off for 48 hours!

The digital version of Stinky Feet was created by TGIHannah and you can snag your free copy here.

Alyssa at Teaching in the Fast Lane wrote a great blog post about the Stinky Feet Review Game here.

You can purchase the Virginia SOL Word Analysis and Word Reference Task Cards here.

No comments: