PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 8, 2019

Do you want a quick, easy, and CHEAP updo?



Hey all! I don't know about you, but sheesh! What a Monday! Thank goodness spring break is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I intend to sleep in a little bit tomorrow morning!

So want to know a great little hair hack I have for those mornings that I roll out of bed and am out the door in 20 minutes flat????

Well, I got my eyebrows microbladed a few months ago and that was the best things I ever did, but it was not a cheap morning hack, so I will blog about that some other time... but the hair hack is totally cheap and totally fabulous! Sadly, I get more compliments when I wear my hair up than when I spend 20 minutes straightening it!

Seriously!!



There are actually 2 scrunchies in my hair. They cost under 10.00 bucks from Amazon. I could totally get away with only using 1, but I like to double it up for an extra big bun.

All I do is put my hair in a pony tail and then wrap the scrunchies around and tuck my pony tail underneath. Done! I have been using them a couple times a week for a month now and they are holding up great! I ordered medium ash brown and they match my hair perfectly! I am going to order a few more packs just to have on hand when I need to replace.

I am seriously so in love! Besides nails and coffee, there is nothing better!

I blogged about the nails here.



Go right now to Amazon and order some! You will wish you had sooner!

No comments: