PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Better and Cheaper Than Shakeology

Ok y'all. I'm not going to lie. I am a divorced teacher with 2 teenage boys... enough said. I live on a tight budget, don't spend a lot of money, and cut costs as much as I can. I have learned a few divorced girl hacks for surviving on a spending budget of nothing that have been lifesavers for me.

You can read about how I booked a summer vacation for three to Niagra Falls for FREE here.... YES, completely free and what is better, the deal I got on our hotel was cheaper than other sites and I am going to receive another 6,000 Southwest points that I can start using towards another vacation.<

I really love flying Southwest too. You can use the app to check in early and the flight crew is always so friendly.

But anyway, I digress because I am procrastinating... Don't judge! I know you are too because after all Spring Break is not meant to tackle that to do list of let's say taxes, spring cleaning, and everything else we promise ourselves we will do and don't! (Well, do the taxes, you have a deadline approaching).



So while you are putting off the to do list, let's focus on something else I really love to help me get ready for summer.
I have many friends that use Shakeology but I really hate pyramid schemes because, well, they are EXPENSIVE!
For that reason I started looking for something else and have used The Vitamin Shoppe Swiss Chocolate Meal Replacement Shakes for a few years now! I absolutely love the shakes and here is why.

1. The shakes are relatively inexpensive and definitely cheaper than anything else I have seen or tried.

2. The shakes are so delicious! I hated the taste of Shakeology and well, I am lazy so I really don't want to have to get out the blender and mix other ingredients. I like to shake and go!

3. They WORK! I drink one on my way to work and I have zero cravings and do not feel hungry until lunch!

4. They have a great chocolate taste and if I want to switch it up, all I have to do is add a little bit of peppermint essential oils and it's like having a peppermint patty for breakfast!


Bottom line is, the meal replacement shakes are delicious, easy, and work!

* Totalteachaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com but I only endorse products on by blog that I personally use and love and my opinion is always honest.*

No comments: