PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Using Swagbucks to get FREE Netflix





Who doesn't love Netflix? Sooooo many binge worthy series that bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "Netflix and Chill."

Some of the series I have binged watched are Orange is the New Black, Jane the Virgin, Grace and Frankie, The Ranch, Nailed It, and Santa Clarita Diet.

But I am on a tight budget, being a divorced mom of TWO teenage boys. I had cancelled my Netflix subscription for some time in order to save money.... But, my Friday nights just weren't the same. There is nothing better than coming home after a long week and plopping down on the couch and binge watching a Netflix show until I fall asleep.

So, I went on a mission to figure out how I could make just enough "extra" money each month to pay for my Netflix subscription. Yes, I have read all about those survey sites over and over and over and over and over and over and over and I will tell you why I HATE them and REFUSE to use them.

1. Your inbox is flooded with emails- to the point where it is ridiculous and annoying.
2. Most of the time, I don't even qualify to take the surveys.
3. If I do qualify for a survey, I am usually "unqualified" after I answer several questions.

So for those reasons, I also stayed away from Swagbucks . I had done it in the past and the payout was just too small for the amount of time I was spending on the site.

But.....

I have since taken another look at Swagbucks and come across a few tips and tricks that have made it well worth my while and easily paid for my Netflix subscription.....

I am super excited to share what I have learned with you!


First, if you don't already have a Swagbucks account, sign up here . (I do earn 10% of the earnings of anyone that uses my referral link, but my opinions about Swagbucks are honest.)

Next, figure out your goals with Swagbucks and make a plan. My goal was to be able to pay for my Netflix subscription without cutting into my budget. Therefore, I needed to make 132.00 per year with Swagbucks and since the Paypal payouts are in increments of 25.00, I rounded that amount up to 150.00.

Finally, I calculated how many SB points I would need to earn each week, which was 312 points. (1SB point = 1cent). It is VERY easy to earn 312 SB a week and not spend a lot of wasted time doing so.

Keep reading......

There are many ways to earn SB points, so keep in mind I am sharing what works for me. It is very possible to earn more SB points per month and get bigger payouts, but this system works for me and the goal that I had.

Every night while I am cooking dinner, I answer the SB daily poll and watch the recommended videos. This earns me 3SB per day. Not a lot, but it adds up throughout the month and I can mindlessly do it while completing other daily tasks.

Next, while I am working out or watching TV every night, I take that time to see if I qualify for any surveys. I rarely qualify for surveys, but by just attempting to qualify I earn 1SB each time. Again, this adds up throughout the month. Bigger payouts of course if I qualify and complete a survey.

But... wait for it... the best thing ever...

using Swagbucks to support lazy grocery shopping! (I think there will eventually be a support group for this...

I shop for groceries at Walmart. I hate grocery shopping and Walmart has a free delivery service. How can you beat FREE grocery delivery service to your door?????
Believe it or not, YOU CAN!!!!
Right now, Swagbucks and spend at least 25.00 online shopping (Who doesn't spend at least 25.00 per month grocery shopping??) you get a FREE 10.00 bonus from Swagbucks

Have I convinced you yet that you are missing out on grocery shopping rewards from Swagbucks ? There is more...

You can print coupons from Swagbucks and earn 2SB per coupon printed. (It takes 1 business day for your account to be credited.) Then, when you redeem your coupons, you earn 10SB per coupon redeemed. (This can take up to 12 weeks before it is credited to your account. Typically I save my coupons for Harris Teeter triple coupon or super doubles weeks.



If the grocery aspect alone doesn't convince you, I don't know what will, but there is still more.....

You can add Swagbucks to your chrome browser and earn points just from searching the internet.

Swagbucks also gives out secret codes that you can enter to earn bonus SB points. I use a facebook group to get those codes. The tricky part here is that the codes are only valid for a short period of time so I am only able to collect codes at night or on the weekends, but they do quickly add up....

Swagbucks can definitely be time consuming with little rewards if you don't take advantage of the hacks the site has to offer. With the right game plan in place, though, Swagbucks is a nice little way to pay for your Netflix subscription!

What are you waiting for???? Go NOW and sign up for Swagbucks and NETFLIX!!!!!! Your binge worthy shows and your wallet (and your sanity) will thank you!

No comments: