PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Get Paid for Completing Small Tasks: Amazon mturk



What is Amazon mturk?


Amazon Mechanical Turk is a crowdsourcing Internet marketplace site where you can sign up as a worker (for free) and earn money for doing small tasks . Basically, perform tasks that computers can not yet do and are paid a very small fee for doing so.

How I found Amazon mturk


I was looking for a way to save up for a laptop without cutting into my budget. My budget is very tight and there just wasn't any extra money for me to put aside for the laptop. To make things worse, a laptop wasn't even an expense I planned on, but my desktop MAC that I have had for years and years decided to quit on me. Well, I'm no quitter, so I started searching and pinning different blog posts about extra ways to make some money. Since I wasn't looking for full time income, when I read about Amazon mturk it sounded perfect for what I needed.

What kind of tasks I complete on Amazon mturk


Some of the tasks are long and boring.... STAY AWAY FROM THOSE!

I have been completing surveys, enter information from receipts, and evaluating search engines while I watch TV. I have actually found it sort of fun and considering I would normally be vegging out on a Netflix binge, the fact that I only make 5-10 cents per task really didn't matter... it adds up!

I was even pleasantly surprised with a 1.00 survey I completed that then turned into a 3 survey a day gig for 2 weeks and the payout was 30.00... YES PLEASE!

I am definitely enjoying the short and easy tasks and every penny is adding up!

How much money can I make and how do I get paid?


I have set a goal for myself to earn 5.00 per day so I just sit in the evenings while I watch TV and complete HITS until I earn that much. I have read other blogs where people make much more than that. It all depends on the time you spend. Now, as a newbie, the tasks are lower paying but the more HITS you complete, the more you will qualify for higher paying HITS. A little patience pays off....

You can cash out and get paid as soon as you have 1.00 in your account. If you are just starting, you have to wait 10 days before you can cash out. You can have the money directly deposited into your amazon account that is linked to your bank account or you can have the money applied to your amazon gift cards.

Definitely a simple way to make some pocket change while you are watching TV! HA! I guess in some ways it really does pay to be a couch potato!

No comments: