PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 6, 2018

How To Save Money By Filing Taxes with Ebates





Sometimes, just sometimes, procrastination actually pays off!

I hate to procrastinate... but sometimes it is inevitable. This year, for the first time ever, I owe taxes and so hitting that submit button has been a painful.



But hey, at least I didn't give the government a zero percent interest loan this year! (That doesn't make me feel much better, but the glass is always half full, right?)

Well, thankfully I did procrastinate because last night I logged into ebates and guess what??? If you file with Turbo Tax and click on Turbo Tax through ebates you earn 7.5% cash back!



I wish I could say that ebates is my new best friend, but truthfully I have used ebates for a while! It is so simple to use. You just create an account and then anytime you shop online, you click through to amazon, kohls, target, walmart, or wherever you are doing your online shopping. Then, you shop like you normally would and cash back is automatically added to your ebates account. When you cash out your money it goes directly to your paypal account. I have earned $82.56 so far with ebates .



When you join ebates and spend 25.00 you automatically get a 10.00 cash bonus. If you use my referral link and spend 25.00 not only do you get your 10.00 bonus, but I get a 25.00 bonus. You too can refer friends and receive the same bonus- there is no limit!

So, go file your taxes now and even if you already have filed your taxes, use your refund for a little online shopping through ebates . Your wallet will thank you!

No comments: