PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

VIP KID Interview



I just love VIP KID.



If you are interested in interviewing for VIP KID, purchase a headphone/microphone set, an external computer camera, and check out Nancy Taylor, a VIP KID Teacher, here.

She is by far my favorite teacher to watch for tips, suggestions, and sample lessons! So energetic, fun, and friendly! I have been watching her YouTube Videos for months trying to get tips and ideas to pass my interview process.

I think the perfectionist in me is ready... FINALLY!

If you are a teacher and you haven't heard of VIP KID, oh let me tell you, you are missing out on a fun, work from home opportunity! Average pay is 20.00 and you teach English, from home, to students in Beijing! VIP KID provides all of the slides for the lessons.


The hours are a bit tough because they are set from Beijing time, so popular booking hours are 4am-6am! Also, steady bookings rely on positive parent feedback and an engaging introduction video.

What I have learned so far is that TPR is very important, wearing an orange shirt is a bonus, and makeup enhances your appearance on camera and the parents notice! Also, teaching in front of a camera takes some practice!

I created a simple background with some dollar store supplies, purchased a headphone/mic piece, and added an external camera to my laptop.

I have practiced my interview lesson multiple times and created some easy props to enhance my lesson. The key is to be animated and keep the interviewers attention.

Wish me luck! I will post more information about VIP KID and the whole process after I am hired!

No comments: