PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Spring Break: How to Travel for Free By Summer



Well with beautiful weather upon us for spring break this year, so many people are getting ready to travel this week. Traveling can be so expensive and living on a single income teacher salary I have had to find creative ways to travel.

Southwest Chase Credit Card has been a lifesaver!


I signed up for a Southwest Chase Credit Card last summer. All I had to do was spend $2,000 within the first three months and I received 30,000 points. In order to do this without creating a credit card debt for myself, I began paying all of my regular monthly bills using my Southwest Chase Credit Card. Then, I would turn around and pay off the bill before any interest accumulated. It was very easy to spend the $2000 and receive my 30,000 points.

I have since used the Southwest Hotels Link to book all of my hotels. Not only have I found the price to be cheaper than on other sites, but Southwest gives you bonus points when you book a hotel. For example, I just booked a hotel in Niagra Falls for August. The cost for three nights was $435.00 and I will receive 6,000 Southwest points. The same hotel cost $444.00 for three nights on a different website and no bonus points.

Right now, Southwest is running a promotion where anyone that signs up for a new Southwest Credit Card and spends $2,000 within the first three months will receive 50,000 Southwest points. This is a great promotion! I have been able to purchase three round trip tickets to Niagra Falls for free, just by using the points I have accumulated.

Every year on your anniversary with Chase, you receive a bonus 3,000 points. Even better, for everyone that uses my referral link and receives their 50,000 points, I earn 10,000 free points!

Who doesn't love to travel for FREE?

Use my referral link here What are you waiting for? Go NOW! Free vacation awaits you this summer!

No comments: